- Caprylic/capric triglyceride provides lightweight skin hydration
- Baobab Oil high in linoleic acid, a kind of omega-3 fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory properties. For this reason, baobab oil may help reduce skin redness, irritation, and swelling
- CBD oil is rich in vitamins and works effectively to soothe the skin
- Prickly pear seed oil contains many healthful compounds known to have hydrating, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties
- Blue Tansy calms irritated skin, clears congested pores, kill off pimple-causing bacteria, and reduces redness,
- Kokum butter is rich in essential fatty acids, which softens the skin and helps promotes elasticity.
Saving Grace CBD + Blue Tansy protective facial balm is a topical skin nourishing balm infused with high potency, hemp-derived, full-spectrum CBD (cannabidiol). We have blended this revolutionary extract with organic botanicals and essential oils to protect, calm, hydrate, restore + soothe our delicate facial skin.
Use: Apply a small amount of balm onto freshly cleansed skin. Product may be diluted for normal to combination skin types by moistening fingertips with facial toner or water. Massage well into the skin. Balm may be added over your favorite facial cream, or as a stand alone moisturizer. Toners and water based serums should be applied first, before facial creams or Saving Grace Face Balm.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Wild-harvested Baobab Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Cold-pressed Grapeseed Oil, *Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Candelilla Wax, Wild-harvested Cupuacu Butter, Wild-harvested Kokum Butter, Full-spectrum 400mg Cannabidiol Oil, Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, CO2 Extracted Blue Tansy, Mint and Spearmint Essential Oils.
*Denotes ECOCERT certified ingredients for use in organic products.