- Effective formula naturally and effectively neutralizes odor and wetness
- Fast absorbing, non greasy, non sticky feel
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and phthalates
- Plant based powders protect against wetness without the use of aluminum
- Vegan, cruelty free and gluten free
- Active ingredient Magnesium Hydroxide powerfully combats odor causing bacteria and absorbs wetness. This is THE miracle ingredient!
- Soothing and balancing ingredients for all skin types, even sensitive under arms
- Made in the US
- 2 oz BPA free plastic roll up dispenser
Spruce Clove- a fresh and clean aroma featuring the essential oils of Blue Spruce, Eucalyptus, Clove, Vanilla and Tonka Bean Absolute combined with a unique blend of ingredients to naturally combat excess moisture and control odor while treating the sensitive underarm skin to lightweight, healing ingredients, and skin beneficial essential oils. This Zero baking soda means zero irritation! Powdered Magnesium and Organic Potato Starch offers the powerful combination to combat moisture and odor. t's our belief you can achieve subtle, beautifully fragranced deodorants that work to combat moisture and odor without compromise! The ingredient combination in our deodorants will offer dry underarms, naturally fragrant benefits without the ineffectiveness and/or irritation many natural deodorants cause.
Use: Apply to the underarms as often as desired, although once daily is sufficient. A little goes a long way and typically 2-3 swipes is all that's required. To reduce powder residue it is recommended to rub the product into the skin to prevent excess product on clothing! For external use only. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Ingredients: Organic Potato Starch, Magnesium Hydroxide Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Organic Shea Butter *Glyceryl Stearate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Candelilla Wax, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Witchhazel, and a proprietary blend of Essential Oils. *ECOCERT for use in organic products.
The large majority of individuals using conventional antiperspirants and deodorants would have a difficult time considering the switch to a natural deodorant for many reasons. The largest being a common misconception that it's not as effective. Research regarding the use of aluminum and other ingredients in artificial fragrances and chemicals in conventional deodorants/antiperspirants have led many to search for safer, healthier alternatives.