- Cruelty Free
- Vitamin Rich
- Chemical Free
- Paraben Free
- GMO Free
Dry skin can be more complicated than most people would imagine. First, your overall health can impact the extent of dryness you experience. Certain thyroid conditions, treatment for diseases like cancer, and even your diet can impact your skin and cause dryness. Generally speaking, dry skin is often linked to genetics too. In addition, there are a variety of dry skin conditions ranging from mildly dry to severely dry and the extent of dryness is often impacted by environment and seasonal changes.
Dry skin is responsible for a dull appearance, fine lines and even unnecessary wrinkles, not to mention uncomfortable tightness. Good news! With all of that said, there are multiple ways to lessen your dry skin. Addressing the true nature of dry skin means correcting two different facets of your skin's dryness. Heavy creams, oils and butters may temporarily help with the feeling of dryness, but several hours later the dry, tight sensation returns. Maintaining comfortably, moist skin for the entire day is possible by providing your skin with the most crucial element that contributes to persistent dryness, dehydration.
Each of the individual products in this kit have successfully helped many individuals to healthy, hydrated, radiant skin. Because of the vitamin rich nature of each product, you can expect to provide your skin with valuable nutrients to combat aging and provide the antioxidants to help existing damage.
The kit includes the following products:
- Lemon Be Clean - richly emollient facial cleansing cream adds needed moisture while cleansing
- Sweet Blossom - deeply hydrating facial tonique with Orange Blossom Hydrosol, Hyaluronic Acid and Vegetable Glycerin to add much needed water moisture and nourishment to the deep layers of the skin.
- Veggie Moist - deeply hydrates the skin with a viscous serum rich in Lavender, Chamomile and Vegetable Glycerin
- Monoi De Magic - Vitamin rich facial cream replete with the purest Amazonian butters, and Tahitian Monoi to lock in hydration. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals caused by environmental stress, aging, pollution and sunlight. Ideal for daytime use and/or nightime use in conjunction with Rose Balm.
- Rose Balm - Antioxidant rich oils, including Rosehip Seed Oil (an excellent source of Vitamin C), Bilberry Extract, Olive Squalene and Black Current Seed Oil, help to provide the necessary vitamins to fight cellular damage. Rich, pure, soothing Amazonian butters like Kokum and Cupuacu Butters provide skin nourishing ingredients to deeply moisturize the skin. May be applied by itself in combination with Monoi De Magic as a last step in the evening.
- Adios Wrinkles - Coffee Bean Essential Oil strategically zero's in on skin cells at a cellular level, stimulating them and in turn assisting the skin in increasing production of collagen, an integral element of firming the skin. In addition, high antioxidant levels and fatty acids help to increase moisture, balance the skin's natural oils, firm and tone the skin. Ideally suited as a serum before Monoi De Magic face cream in the morning.
Suggested routine AM: Cleanse the skin with 2-3 pumps of Lemon Be Clean over the entire face